Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is a Benelli Super Black Eagle II 12-guage with a 3 1/2 inch chamber in Max-4.(for waterfowl)

For upland any kind of Franchi.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright! good choice

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
For waterfowl, a Browning Gold 10 guage in (i know they only come in mossy oak) Advantage Max 4 HD.

I'm sorry Gooseboy, I'm not much for FRENCH shotguns :toofunny:

As for me and, well..... me, I spend it where I make it-The good 'ol USA!!

-Stouff

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Italy... Isnt that a fancy way of saying FRENCH?!!! :laughing:

Its all the same to me :getdown:

:hammering: :getdown:

Sweet Salad,
-Stouff

·
Registered
192 Posts
Already got mine, an old rossi 20 ga. side by side "The Squire." It's a little old and rusted (and only 6 1/4 lbs) but it handles better than any shotgun i've ever picked up, which include a multitude of very nice OU's. Many birds have been grounded thanks to that little gun, as have the rabbits. But if I HAD to have a new shotgun (can never have enough of em :smile: ) then i'd probably get a Merkel side by side 20 custom fitted for me. But why not? I've got $20 grand to spare lol.

·
Registered
592 Posts
SBE (not II or with the max-4) when i shot a II there was no difference in recoil with the comfort tech compared to my SBE I. the SBE gets it done.

and its the super BLACK eagle. so buy the BLACK one! :toofunny:

·
Registered
1 Posts
i see a lot of high dollar guns listed but when u have to buy 3 of every thing becouse u have 2 kids that want to have the same as dad the remington 870 super mag is a hard gut to match we hunted every day of this season and we never had 1 malfunction and i know 2 bernelie shooters and one browning gold shooter that had to send them to the shop and 1 of the hard core bernelie men went back to the 870 he had in his closet u cant beat american guns

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine would be a Mossberg 3 1/2 FLYWAY SERIES 835® WATERFOWL
Features Advantage MAX-4 camo finish, 28" vent rib, front Fiber Optic sight, premium grade padded sling, and new X-Factor ported I.C. and Mod. choke tubes. Ive got 365 saved up and only have 140 left to go.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Don't think i would need anything expensive it would be nice to have a benneli or something along that lines but i will just stick to the 11-87 sps waterfowl camo...i currently shoot an 870 i would like at least the sportsman

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.