Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at a few duck hunting sites and they did a survey to find the top duck huntign gun based on price, functionality, durability and technology.

What do you think of their choices? What is your favorite Gun.

I love my SKB semi-auto 12 gauge- only 2 3/4, but thats all you need if your good enough :). Not rich enough for anything real fancy.

Remington 870 Pump Shotgun

Beretta 391 Shotgun

Browning Citori Shotgun

Benelli Super Black Eagle II

Browning BPS Stalker

Here is the link to the page for the top duck hunting guns. This site has user reviews and other information also.

http://www.floridafishandhunt.com/artic ... g-guns.htm

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
well, Im gonna try my "BFG" 10g in the morning, yes, for ducks.

hey, I gotta shoot it! Its new!

think I can drop a duck with that cannon? It might be my favorite over my pump 12 :hammering:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Your arms are going to hurt if it is teal you are after. Mine felt like jelly after I was done. It is to heavy to shoot at ducks and when I would hit one, it turned it to fertlizer :hammering: Any way good luck. Let us know how you do :thumbsup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
SBE, been shooting it for several yrs. and no problems.
Until I purchased the SBE I shot a BPS most of the time and still carry it on long hunts and trips as a backup gun......most dependable shotgun I've ever owned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.