Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined this board hoping to have some good conversations with duck hunters. No one is here?? Anyone know of a board that is more active?

·
Registered
19 Posts
post some questions if you haven't already and i'm sure someone will answer although a lot of questions do not have any replies. if it is something that i can answer or help with just reply to this.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I think we are like the ducks---satisfying the hens this time of year. :D

If you want more conversation-tell your friends to join up here and to check in once a week.

Maybe we need a contest-like 2 dz G&H decoys for the winner of the most referrals and maybe a nice duck call for second place and maybe similar. I bet that would help spur getting guys here. ;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Blockduck, where at in upper Mi. You in the da U.P.?

Ya know da U.P. is da REAL upper Mi. :umm: I don't like Mi. but I love da U.P.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I agree. I just joined up on this site. I had much higher expectations and cannot believe how many postings are a year old. Does anyone go on here? Please, anyone who shares my passion for waterfowling, contact me at any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
this site is picking up fast though. when i joined in october i think there was only about 400 people. now theres over 2000. the site will get busier and busier. just check back. i love this site. i love duck hunting.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Hi Drake1, I tryed to send you a pm, I think I screwed it up. Anyways, What I said was I try'd my best to stop those divers fom making down to you boys. I hope you had great season

1 - 8 of 8 Posts