Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So where does everyone plan to hunt this season. I will probly get out near the panhandle over towards Laverne OK anyone heard of it?

Let us know, tell us your favorit spot if you want to.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
funny you mentioned fort supply. just got back from a camping trip there. I went on the backside on the spillway and set some trot lines caught near 40 fish in 5 days. I have always wondered about the hunting on the lake. Is it pretty good?

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Anything around Goodwell? I grew up just north of there in Kansas. Never did any waterfowl hunting until i moved. Just curious how far east you have to go before you run into some ducks. Been through woodward a few times.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well I do have a few honey holes that produce good duck numbers. But I know that I DONT plan on hunting Ft. Cobb. Its a shame that place has gotten so over ran. It use to be a good hunting spot. Now there are more hunters than ducks almost.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Aint nuthing but ugly chicks in tahlequa. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm gonna hit the Southwest, it's been a few years since I've been so I'm hoping it hasn't got too crowded. I might give Deep Fork a try this year also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Attn: ohsobad (Mat) and okiehillbilly.
I live in Bartlesville and hunt around here. I'm BIG into Geese. Killed 1st duck in 1969 and 1st Canada in 1978. I make Canada Silo's that are awesome, they move in the wind--they work. Light and easy to carry.
Occasionally I sell a few.
I was told at Wa****a in 2000 that my group held the record with 23 Geese for the weekend controlled hunt (including 5 snows).
I have several dozen extra decoys to sell. It costs me about $25 a doz. to make and 8 hours labor.
You get 10 feeders and 2 sentrys with 6 "mover stakes" for $60.00
These are NOT a spring base-much more realistic and easy.
Anyone interested e-mail me at [email protected] or Boyd at 333-1537
GEESE LAND IN MY SPREAD AND STAY
bbbman (Boyd)

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Hey bbbman I am from Bartlesville as well, I hunt Copan and Kaw lake often, I have never seen much geese around Bartlesville (besides the ones passing through). Do you know of any good goose holes close to Copan or vicinity. I would like to find some geese around here and have had no luck.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey matt, my name is amon, and I go to bartlesville mid high school... crazy place. bbbob, were you on highway 75 selling your decoys.. if you were i was trying to get my dad to stop so we could look at them.. i dont see many geese around here either.. only killed one last year

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.