Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering where I should hunt this weekend. I dont have a boat so that limits me alot. I have only shot 5 ducks in minnesota all year, and I need atleast 1 limit before the season is over. Somebody help me out with this one.

Thanks

dukkilr6

· Registered
984 Posts
i could give ya acouple spots but you'll need a boat......OOwwww wait, i just thought of a spot you could try on some decent sized water....its on "Rock Lake" its over by Pillsberry State Forest near the town of Pillager. County Road #1 runs from Pillager to Pine River, if you get on #1 from pillager and head North towards Pine River, go about 10-15 miles and the lake is on your left. there is a real small parking spot for about 2/3 cars tops. from there you can see the point. Park the car, walk threw the woods to the point....happy hunting....let me know if you decie to do this..later! -Chris owwwww so many spots to hunt so little time!!!!

· Registered
3,108 Posts
Try the potholes west of you about an hour away. There is State and lots of Fed land with potholes on them. many are wadable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.