Duck Hunting Forum banner

Where to!?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Falzon49er 
#1 ·
Good morning everybody,

So I’m kind of in a pickle and wondering what you boys think I should do. Got a CWA resi for Staten Island in a rice blind on the 30th and just found out I got a #15 resi from Sac refugefor the same day. Kind of already committed money wise with the CWA hunt but man hate to pass on Sac. What do you guys think? Thanks

#2 ·
Yeah that's a tough one for sure! Which property do you know better? I don't know much about the Staten Island hunt but know that a #15 at sac on a Wednesday could end up better as there are always a few no shows. Saw a good amount of snows and specks in the closed zone at sac. Unfortunately with the lack of rice on the west side of the river it seems like a much slower start is in store for Sac. I guess this response doesn't help that much... :cool:

#6 ·
Drake mallard and a Drake Gadwall! That was it. Ended up going somewhere new and didn’t feel like driving the extra hour so went to Staten Island to check it out. Tons of geese right now but nothing that wanted to come in distance. It was a slow day for everyone and of course we got last pick in the blinds. But overall, was fun to try to something new.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.