Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anybody gettin any ducks, BEEN WORKIN ALL WEEK!have seen some around local game areas, but goose season closed last sun. and they are still shy about flying off, does anyone hunt theottowa marsh? or on big lake for divers around saugatuck area?looks like it could be good if not to rough, maybe the weather thats coming might bring some more birds.

·
Registered
16 Posts
flyway04 said:
is anybody gettin any ducks, BEEN WORKIN ALL WEEK!have seen some around local game areas, but goose season closed last sun. and they are still shy about flying off, does anyone hunt theottowa marsh? or on big lake for divers around saugatuck area?looks like it could be good if not to rough, maybe the weather thats coming might bring some more birds.
Yea the date today is the 20 of Nov. and out on the Saginaw Bay I've gotten my limit 2 time w/ diver and 1 time with mallards, teal, ect.

·
Registered
265 Posts
were at in the bay do you go? I live in Taylor Michigan, I always go out to Point Mouliee and it's getting really slow out there. Could you tell me how do I go about getting some maps or were do I hunt in the bay. Any help would be great. I would love to limit out this year. Thanks :help:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[Yea the date today is the 20 of Nov. and out on the Saginaw Bay I've gotten my limit 2 time w/ diver and 1 time with mallards, teal, ect.[/quote]
hey thanks for the info,sounds like your doin good. thought about headin that way after turkey day?to check out the bay,and maybe fish point area theres a few divers showing up around my area but its been hard to get out on lake, thanks for info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.