Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i was trying to do a poll question which didnt work, i was asking what you guys prefer Fast grass blinds or Pop up with different burlap materials? Good Huntin' :thumbsup:

·
Registered
666 Posts
where i hunt, fastgrass would stick out as well. here is my homade pop up blind on my aluminum lowe bass boat, with die cut cerex blind material, it's pretty wimpy stuff, i wish i would have found some stronger material.

public blind, so don't critisize the blind behind my boat :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I use desert tan military leafy cut camo over a nylon webbing over my pop up blind. I spray painted it a more golden color along with several other colors to match the tan/golden color of cattails that primarily hunt in. With the blind down I can haul alot more decoys--I generally use 8 to 9 dz S Mags late season. Also with a permanet blind that a fast grass is attached to--it acts like a sail in the wind and makes picking up decoys harder. Fast Grass brand is best out there though--as my cousin had his last 3 years before it rotted and he replaced it with Avery's crap and it lasted only 1 year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.