Duck Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Jacyln,

Although everyone does have their own opinion, the fact that you say you work for a company that you do not would discredit any opinion that you express. I would love to speak with you further about your claim of working at Primos. I have tried to email you but the address is invalid.

Please contact me at [email protected] so that we can discuss this further.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jaclyn its true everyone has there own opoinon but u discredit urself by about workin for primos it looks lik ur in some trouble now better watch what u say

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Jaclyn,
You better PM me right quick and explain your actions before I ban you as something is fishy here. If I do not hear from you by this weekend--I'll ban you. Understood?

Primos, you can not use that name without first being a sponsor here and also you would need to send us on a copy of your companies letterhead stating you are who you are due to trademark infringment.
I understand your wanting to defend your CO, but at the same time we have out rules here that EVERYONE needs to follow.

This is from the terms and conditions--
---Duck Hunting Chat does not allow the duplication of a company name or business name as a username. This allows protection from unnecessary Spam in the forums or the risk of any trademark implications. We do have the right to make changes or seek changes if necessary. --

Primos, please contact [email protected] for rates, etc... then you can retain the user name and link on the signature and have a banner ads here too. Otherwise, we need to change you user name and as a regular member, no free advertising or signature links are allowed (This is reserved for sponsors only). PM me as to what you decide.

Thanks for your cooperation gentlmen. :thumbsup:

Admin2

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.