Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
DaisyCutter :getdown: I love RNT calls, i've owned, or do own, a bocote SB, a bored to DC specs hedge SB and an acrylic DC. The toneboard curve is a little more radical on the DC. The DC is more than a opened up SB. My acrylic DC is now my absolute favorite duck call. The range and tone is flat awesome, for ME anyway! Do what I did, just get a acrylic DC, a whistle, and the rest is filler! I DO want a timbre now though................ :cool:

·
Registered
796 Posts
personally, i prefer the daisy cutter. They made it after the short barrel, and RNT isn't going to porduce a call that is the same or worse. They are only going to get better. Another reason for the daisy cutter, is that the stickers have been known to come off the short barrels. with the daisy cutter you have that engraving stuff that cannot come off! Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a prefrence between the two (short barrel) but that really means nada, you need to go try the calls out and see which one fits you better, who knows it might not be either one. Remeber there are alot of good call makers out there, don't just buy the name.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well I dont know bout you swamp Puppy but those ducks dont seem to decoy right :getdown:without the sticker. Frazier ever contact RNT bout the sticks comin off? On a serious note I would go with the short barrel over the daisy cutter,but I would take the MVP over both of them. Just my 0.2$.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Ok guys, here is the e-mail I got from Rusty at RNT. I DO NOT work for RNT, I just simply LOVE their calls.
~~~~~~~

Mike
My friend you must have been reading our minds. New for this year we are engraving of our calls with their logos instead of decals.

Thanks,
Rusty Bulloch
RNT Calls, Inc.
1-888-768-2255
2315 HWY 63 N
Stuttgart AR, 72160
On Mar 21, 2005, at 10:05 AM, Mike Gagne wrote:

Rusty,

I have a question for you. Why do you guys put a sticker on your RNT instead of lazer ingraving it into the call like the Daisy Cutter. My sticker is already coming off. Do you guy shave lots of problems with this?

Mike

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Ok guys here is the whole conversation. I will post a pic of my RNT original Blue Devil when I get it back from being engraved. This is why you spend $100+ on a duck call. GREAT service.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It shouldn't take more than a few days to get it done and back to you.

Thanks,
Rusty Bulloch
RNT Calls, Inc.
1-888-768-2255
2315 HWY 63 N
Stuttgart AR, 72160
On Mar 21, 2005, at 11:46 AM, Mike Gagne wrote:

Awesome!

I can just send you my call with a check for $4 and you will ship it back engraved? How long will it be gone? a couple weeks or longer?

Thanks!

Mike

Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 9:49 AM
To: Mike Gagne
Subject: Re: Blue Devil Original

Mike
If you send it in we'll engrave it for you for return shipping which is around $4.

Thanks,
Rusty Bulloch
RNT Calls, Inc.
1-888-768-2255
2315 HWY 63 N
Stuttgart AR, 72160
On Mar 21, 2005, at 11:41 AM, Mike Gagne wrote:

Is there any way of getting a new decal? Or what is the cost to send in a RNT original to get the engraving done? I love my call and don't really want a different or new call.
Mike

Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 9:43 AM
To: Mike Gagne
Subject: Re: Blue Devil Original

Mike
My friend you must have been reading our minds. New for this year we are engraving of our calls with their logos instead of decals.

Thanks,
Rusty Bulloch
RNT Calls, Inc.
1-888-768-2255
2315 HWY 63 N
Stuttgart AR, 72160
On Mar 21, 2005, at 10:05 AM, Mike Gagne wrote:

Rusty,
I have a question for you. Why do you guys put a sticker on your RNT instead of lazer ingraving it into the call like the Daisy Cutter. My sticker is already coming off. Do you guy shave lots of problems with this?
Mike

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I have a nice BIG picture of the RNT bluedevil with the engraving on it if anyone wants it emailed to them. I am going to mail my call in tomorrow to get the sticker replaced by engraving for $4.

Mike

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
98ramtough said:
I have a nice BIG picture of the RNT bluedevil with the engraving on it if anyone wants it emailed to them. I am going to mail my call in tomorrow to get the sticker replaced by engraving for $4.

Mike
that'll be cool. send it to me if you don't mind. [email protected]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.