Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yep, what Stouff said. Trying to find something that even remotely supports the current Presidency in the Washington Times is like trying to find a reciepe for Venison stew in the Vegan Times.

Good luck with THAT!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yes Brother GSP. Keep preachin!

:thumbsup:

That being said. I can say that duckinator does provide me with a good deal of laughter and humor daily by reading his posts. Thanks Duckinator.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Why did I KNOW this was going to be posted on here when I got home?
And why did I know that even though I told myself not to respond to it I was going to anyway?

1. What has Rove been charged with?
2. Is Rove part of any investigation?
3. What has Rove done wrong?

Until these questions get answered...I'm not interested. Let me know when a real story breaks out.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What has Rove done wrong? Don't you read a newspaper, or turn on a TV or radio once in a while? He leaded the name of an under cover CIA operative. He may have also lied under oath, which would be perjury. This is a huge deal and a matter of national security. When the leak first happened Bush said that whoever let Plame's name loose would be booted from the Bush administration. Has anything happened to Rove yet? Nope. That's just wrong.

Go find a different site to waste your time. Please, this is a hunting site. Don't you understand that you are dealing with a 99.9% conservative group here. We enjoy our right to hunt and keep guns. We don't like higher taxes. We have a sense of morals to us. Get a life!
Is it really a hunting site, I didn't notice. I couldn't care less how many conservatives are here. I'm showing you why you're wrong on certain things. Have I said anything about not hunting or owning guns? Don't think so. Your party doesn't care that much about your hunting, they keep reducing your hunting land and taking away laws that protect it. You don't like higher taxes but do seem to like a bottomless debt pit that we keep falling into. You don't want to raise taxes even though the war in Iraq is costing us 1 billion dollars a day. But that's ok, your generation won't have to pay it off, mine and many after mine will. You have a sense of morals, like Bush. He lies and has no problem killing thousands upon thousands of innocent Iraqi's. Yeah, that's real moral. I have a life, its right here annoying you :tounge:

The Washington post isn't good enough for you? How about CBC? http://www.cbc.ca/storyview/MSN/world/n ... 50712.html There's tons of stories about Rove. You can find them everywhere, except for FOX, the misinformation station.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Ok Duckinator I am going to make this real clear for you.

This is a duck hunting forum. People come here to relax and talk about duck hunting with other duck hunters. There are many different forums on this duck hunting site, all of which contain different topics. The forum that you appear to frequent the most is The Honey Hole.

In case you have never noticed, most hunters are part of the Conservative Republican party. We are part of that part because for the most part they support our rights. We all understand that neither of the parties are complete fool proof, but with that being said, we also understand that the lesser of the two evils is the Republican party. You keep coming in here and disturbing those of us that just want to relax and talk shop about duck hunting. You are not going to change any of us and you are not going to make us "understand" you. Most of us dont really care.

That being said. Bush is our president. He is not perfect and I dont think you will find anyone here that says he is. Also, I dont think you will find anyone here that agrees with all of his policies. BUT, given the alternatives he was the best choice. Since this is a DUCK HUNTING FORUM, it would be safe to say that DUCK HUNTING is probably one of the most important factors when we are voting. Rather that is local, state, or federal. When it comes to voting people vote on what is important to them. For me it is leadership, hunting stance, firearms ownership stance, personal rights, and faith, in no particular order.

So, when you come on to this board and push liberal politics down our throats all it does is annoy people. Granted, there are some liberals who may hunt and some liberals that think gun ownership is a right, BUT the political parties stance on these things is AGAINST gun ownership and the freedom to hunt. On the flip side of that coin, while there are some republicans that vote against gun ownership and hunting, the political parties stance is PRO hunting and gun ownership. So given the two choices, us hunters pic the republican party. Does that make sense to you?

And another thing. I would venture to say that the President of the United States of America probably is peeve to a little more information than a sophomore in high school. In fact, I would bet that he is peeve to a LOT more information than you can even fathom. It is really easy to Monday morning quarterback when you dont even have all the information. In fact, I bet you dont even know a sliver of the information. It would be similar to me going into a heart bypass surgery and asking the doc if he is doing it right. "Hey doc, is that little instrument really supposed to be there?" Give me a break.

Dude, you need to find a new past time other than coming online and annoying grown men who are just trying to relax and have a good time.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
edited by shrpshtr

check your pm's goose.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
OK since this came to the top again, I will post then I am done.
Until Rove is charged with something or under investigation for wrong doing, you don't have a leg to stand on. (again) There is no PROOF of any thing yet. Funny how innocent until proven guilty goes right out the window when it comes time for the libs to attack. Duckinator, You are intellectually vacant. And to tell you the truth, it is getting really old. I don't care that you speak your mind, but your pompousness and your arrogant attitude is getting a little out of hand.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I am sorry snafu. I didnt mean to upset ya, I was just tryin to express how I thought some people felt on here. I am a noob on the board so I will retreat to my corner.

Truce?

:salude:

·
Registered
883 Posts
"If you ignore it, it will go away".
I know it's not what was in the movie, but it fits here.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
HuntMQ1 you read my mind. As hard as it might be I think I am going to be finished responding to Duckinator's ridiculous posts.

Duckinator, a perfect example of you youth is your jouvenile smart ass comments such as "Is it really a hunting site, I didn't notice." Like Quackcephus said, you are a kid just spouting off.

To tell you the truth, I am only a few years older than you, but then again maturity does go a LONG way.

It's exactly what liv2hunt said. I wish there was a perfect party, but there is not. I side more with the republican party, so I will vote on their side more often in future elections. If there were a party that prtected our environment, had a conservative view on guns, and didn't want me to pay for people to sit on their asses(wellfare), then I would vote for them.

I am sorry to hear that your "life" is so shallow. Getting on a message board everyday with the intent of annoying people by your own admission sounds like a wonderful one. Like my signature says, "You do your thing, I'll do mine." You keep annoying people. I'm going to work my dogs. Have a good one. :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
940 Posts
the_duckinator said:
Is it really a hunting site, I didn't notice. I couldn't care less how many conservatives are here. I'm showing you why you're wrong on certain things.[/qoute]

BOY your immature arrogance is showing through again, unless you've BEEN THERE & DONE THAT, you can't show anybody $#!^ about ANYTHING!!! :help:

This is a PERFECT EXAMPLE why there needs to be some sort of MANDATORY service to our Country, i.e. the military, a domestic peace corps, etc. These PUNKS should have to EARN IT!!! Just another reason why I need to be KING FOR LIFE. :yes:

Now when you're bigger, been around the perverbal block a time or two, can vote, have a job & can legally buy me, snafu, cooter, shrpshtr, gsp, hw, bullet, liv2, kmbl, kiwi, mq1, ace, swamp, the 7th Cavalry & few more mofos (to be named later by me) a beer ... then maybe we can discuss it... maybe.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just cause you guys are old and were in the military doesn't mean you're all frickin geniouses. Being in the military has nothing to do with how much you know or how smart you are. What really bugs me is how hypocritical you all are. How much worse is my "immature arrogance" than your mature arrogance?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Um, a lot worse.

You know though, I find it humorous that you talk about freedom of speach and "rights" but yet you support liberals. Liberals hold personal rights right below pride in country. If liberals had it their way the only rights you would have are the ones that they felt at ease allowing you to have.

Big big big gummit, just the way the libs like it. "Give us your money and we promise to spend it on social change and things like the Gay Pride Movement"".

:umm:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.