Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I really do not like to watch overpaid yahoos.

Spreewell of the Timber Wolves makes $13M a year and says he needs more $ "to feed his family" :eek: Give me a freeaking break. I now refuse to watch any Pro B Ball after that comment by him, screw the overpaid pros living in thier dream world :thumbsdown:

Heck our Gopher Girls College B BAll team are more entertaining to watch than the NBA teams are IMO :mrgreen:

·
Registered
935 Posts
To bad the NHL isn't playing and the NBA is. Bunch of over payed, whining wimps. More interested in making a highlight reel (or rap album) than winning a game. Give me a break.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I can't watch 5 mnutes of pro ball. They have no fundementals. Nobody plays defense, they are all ball hogs, etc. I could watch college basketball all day cause they actually care about the game.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I can't watch 5 mnutes of pro ball. They have no fundementals. Nobody plays defense, they are all ball hogs, etc. I could watch college basketball all day cause they actually care about the game.
ks_wf said it the way it is if i watch bb on the tube it is college; it is the way it should be you know 2 sides of the ball O and D

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
yellowlab said:
ks_wf said it the way it is if i watch bb on the tube it is college; it is the way it should be you know 2 sides of the ball O and D
:withstupid: What more can i say? :withstupid:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.