Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
sure, why not. but then again, i want to meet anyone that's guiding a duck hunt with me on it. :toofunny:

·
Registered
30 Posts
We are huge D/C fans as well! Phil Joined us to capture some footage for his next video and Duck Hunt with us. It was a great time, he and his group are such skilled duck hunters, it is amazing to experience it. From the calling, to planning, to the shooting, these guys are the real deal. He cooked a duck gumbo for us that took close to six hours to prepare! It was awesome. We also hosted a meet and greet with Phil and enjoyed his speaking and company. His crew of Duckmen are some hard working dudes that can clean game faster than anyone I have ever seen. His visit with us was the high light of the entire season. And I can tell you this, Phil likes fellow Duck hunters, so if he speaks anywhere near you, go see him, you will enjoy and learn something about duck hunting......

I posted a pic of him and his Brother Tommy cleaning birds in our back yard in Truscott Texas, it is in the gallery. This forum has stopped my photo posting!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.