Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, i'm starting to get real anxious about next fall. I just bought a new gun and i want to try out on some ducks. I got some new places to go next year, so, i'll be going hopefullyl twice a week. So, who else here thinks about duck season just about every day?

·
Registered
313 Posts
oh man im goin nutty. ive bought three calls. 3 doz dekes. painted a doz dekes. cleaned the gun a million times. been driving everybody at my house crazy with calls. workin with the dog 5 days a week. adn scouting when ever i can. since im not old enough to drive my goal is to go once a week from the start of the season to the end. oh yea and i leased a field for geese. oh man i cant wait. and the youth hunt i gotta get that figured out soon :thumbsup:

·
Registered
450 Posts
csmu870 wrote:
So, who else here thinks about duck season just about every day?
me! :hammering: i can't wait.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Roomate and I went for a drive on sunday and saw geese everywhere. I have never wanted to pull the trigger so bad in my life...is it september yet, I don't know how many more times I can paint my deeks or clean my gun. Thank god I at least I have dog training to work on or I would go nuts.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I've got feathers on the brain too! Who else keeps looking at every bird that flies by trying to identify it. It doesn't help watching OLN's Beretta show last night. They were hunting ducks in Argentina. Then Geese in Canada. :pissed: I want to shoot something!!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I eat, breathe, sleep, dream hunting and when I'm not doing that its fishing. I simply loath the lull in between the two.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.