Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Snafu518 said:
More than ready. Hitting the spring race at Bristol and the 600. I love Charlotte, great city, great track. I just need a driver, now that Terry (semi) retired.
i go to charlotte just about every year also. usually spend a long weekend up there for speed week, hit the busch race sat & W.O.O, then the big race sunday.

maybe we can catch up.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Woo Hoooooooo I usually have a kegger at my place for the 500 and the Bristol night race, but this weekend I'll be at my folks house for the long weekend, gota do some strategic planning to catch the race. My wife digs nascar also, as does my dad, so shouldn't be a problem, gotta make excuses to stay at the house. As far as Daytona goes...you can't mention any super-speedway without thinking of DEI, they're always a serious contender. As for the mentioned 24....mmmm I respect the guy for his amazing accomplishments more than I like him....that or I'm a closet Gordon fan....but I've always been a die-hard Earnhardt fan. If it's of any value, my boy (7 y/o) is a big Gordon fan...I don't know where the hell he got it though. Maybe cause he drives a chevy?

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Shrpshtr,
I (we) are there all weekend also. Speed street and all that stuff. Look for me. I will have my camo DU hat on. Anyways PM or e-mail me about your plans. I will drink a few beers with ya. I still have to catch the Outlaws race at "The Dirt Track." Man I want to go so bad...but we are beat after walking all day and watching the Busch race. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Snafu518 said:
Shrpshtr,
I (we) are there all weekend also. Speed street and all that stuff. Look for me. I will have my camo DU hat on. Anyways PM or e-mail me about your plans. I will drink a few beers with ya. I still have to catch the Outlaws race at "The Dirt Track." Man I want to go so bad...but we are beat after walking all day and watching the Busch race. Let me know.
we usually have a catered book above the stands. air conditioned, all the food and beer you can drink, etc. we have a friend that owns a team in W.O.O and he takes us in the pits and all. it's very cool, but the best part about it is that cool air in the box after being in the hot sun all day.

we'll definitely have to try and catch up. i'll pm you when we finalize our plans this year.

·
Registered
450 Posts
go #17

i'm ready :yes:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sounds like we got a few diehard fans on here. I will make both Atlanta races and hopefully get up to Lowe's for one race. I have a damn engagement brunch tomorrow, but hopefully I will still be able to watch most of the race. I will catch the rest on the radio. Harvick sure isn't making any friends out there. Go Rusty :salude:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
i have to give kevin some props for what he did the other day to JJ. i loved it. it's about time someone educated him a bit... :thumbsup:

Gentleman, start your engines...

·
Registered
450 Posts
you got that right!

·
Registered
450 Posts
:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
i used to be a big 24 fan. i just can't take the fact that he doesn't have much of a spine. oh well, both my guys turned in top 10's (jr. and stewart). i thought jr would pull it off..it was a good race.

next stop, california!

·
Registered
327 Posts
The only reason ppl like the 24 is cuz he is the only racer that enunciates when speaking...... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ........just playin.....im a Dale Ehrnhardt jr. fan now.........but am and always will be a Dale Ehrnhardt fan....long live in memory #3

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.