Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi heather,

Look for "scent bands" at you dog trainging supply store (Lion Country Supply has them also). They are an elastic band that goes over your dummys and is real easy to put wings on and off them. I use them and recommend them, you can also get them with streamers attached.

Matt

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Yeah duct tape will get the job done. I really try not to waste money on unneeded stuff, you can really get wrapped up in wasting money on dog stuff. I actually trained my puppy to trail things by using a small 2x4 and stapled wings to it.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
SCoutdoorsman said:
98ramtough said:
Duct Tape.

Mike
Works for me, some old one have been on there for ever last longet than the feathers thats for sure.
SC what kind of language is that? :laughing:

Duct tape its the best and the cheapest.

Keep shooting, your bound to hit something.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Heck Greg I dont know :help: I think the key board may have gotten stuck or something :mrgreen:

I think it was suppose to say something like some old ones I have, the tape outlast the feathers of course. Heck I dont know :laughing:

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
oh boy...this just BEGS for someone to post a picture of some goofball idiot wearing a set of wings. :toofunny:

for me..i usually just steal some thread from the wife's sewing kit and wrap 'em with that.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
SC I believe you cause --it happens. ya ever see thisssssssssssssssss on your screen and wonder what caused it? :eek: :laughing: :laughing:

Keep shooting, your bound to hit something.

·
Registered
247 Posts
speckslayer said:
sweatbands from wally world work just as good as scent bands and are $1.50 for 3
:yes: yup and for the real small dummies i use the hair band my wife has, no i dont give them back.
(might explain that smell she may have found them and thought.........oh my) anyway. i use the elastic hair bands , soak them in duck sent. and when mostly dried put them around the dummi and then drag it..........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.