Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is on the gosh I hope she throws me a bone for christmas wish list?
What are you getting her?

I have some inside info that my sweet, sweet wife has been comunicating with Wayne Betts. For those that don't know he is a championship callmaker and caller. I beleive he finish 13 or so in the worlds this year and fifth last year. I wonder what they could be talking about? :getdown: :yes: She loves me! :thumbsup:

Boy I had better come up with one of those last minute gift meracles cause I can see she has got good ideas. :cool:

Boy I am excited,

Bret

·
Registered
247 Posts
what i wanted and what i got are two diffent worlds..........
made a mental list of what i thought she would get me ,
what i got was ..........nada........
its ok....... :thumbsdown: ..........ill go after some geese and ill feel better.

·
Registered
140 Posts
You're going to like that Bett's call. Couple of years ago I was in the market, but Wayne was ill at the time and I was too impatient to wait. I bought a Gaston and like it a lot, but those Bett's are a great call. Did ya get the acrylic or a wood call?

Tyler

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it turns out she ordered a call from Mr. Betts and one from Mr. Hess at river mallard game calls. Mr. Betts could not get a call in such short notice with the kind of sound he demands from his calls. so he took the insert that he won the Macks contest this year, and placed 13th over all in the worlds, and sent it. :getdown: Now that is costomer service!!!! He sends his own personal comp call, :cool: wow. It sounds great too!!!!

the river mallard is real nice as well, great call for the money.

I am sorry you all did not make out as well as I did. :umm:

I love playing around with new calls.

Bret

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.