Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
304 Posts
On the coast it's public land meaning joe blow can go out there, the difference between public land and WMA public land, both often called public land is that the WMA's or Wildlife Management Areas, are available to the public by permit, and managed by TPWD so yea, it's public, but you gotta buy a permit to hunt it. On the coast, it's public as public gets, no permit, build blinds ect....
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.