Registered
1,072 Posts
great looking dog :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks for sharing..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
That is a good looking dawg!

I know you didn't ask, but that vest is so big, it isn't doing your dawg any good.

A neoprene vest needs to fit so tight, that water can't flow between it and the dog's skin while the dog is swimming. It needs to trap water, just like the insulation in your coat traps air. If you don't believe me, try taking a dip in a wetsuit that is two sizes too big for you.

·
Registered
279 Posts

Moose learning a little lesson about life.

The Master, the late Rex Carr on a summer morning at CL-2. My old dog truck in the background.

My friends and former clients with FC-AFC Trumarc's Too Hot to Handle (Lucy - deceased) with some of her ribbons. She was also a former #3 on the National Derby list, 2-time Double Header winner, and a National Am. Finalist.

EvanG

·
Registered
52 Posts
Little Chessie but alot of heart.

She was the biggest of her litter but only is like 54 pounds. She gets birds though!

·
Banned
4,940 Posts
Not exactly "Working pictures" but here are a couple of Boomer from yesterday and today.

This one he's watching a flock of about 75 mallards roosted on the Chippewa River backwaters yesterday and wondering why he couldn't go get one of them.

Here's the look I got this morning when I told him it was too cold to go out for a walk. The wind chill was nearing -30.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
That picture of the pheasant before it takes to the air is absolutely outstanding! How the heck did you get close enough to lay that feather on it's back?? :lol:

1 - 20 of 5330 Posts