Duck Hunting Forum banner
5381 - 5395 of 5395 Posts

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
And I thought mine was a ham. :whistle::giggle: I fish a spot that looks like that. Call it "Frog Pond".
He’s all show, he’s pushy and he can be damn annoying and I’m sure he feels the same about me.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Archer with one of the teal we knocked down today. This Knucklehead earned his nickname today by pulling all the grass off the front of his blind into the blind so he could chew on it during the slow periods. Got 4 teal today on a little solo hunt. hoping for better results with a better location in the morning.
Plant Wood Twig Branch Vegetation

·
Registered
5,655 Posts

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
Archer with one of the teal we knocked down today. This Knucklehead earned his nickname today by pulling all the grass off the front of his blind into the blind so he could chew on it during the slow periods. Got 4 teal today on a little solo hunt. hoping for better results with a better location in the morning. View attachment 476490
Jealous of that green, great pic. Been a little tougher here, 10 and 25mph wind at end of Taz last hunt. He was mean mugging while posing.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
620 Posts
Jealous of that green, great pic. Been a little tougher here, 10 and 25mph wind at end of Taz last hunt. He was mean mugging while posing.
Yeah, it was only like 45-50 degrees here. The green is a little tougher to hide in but as a southern dog, he really enjoys this working weather though. 🤣

5381 - 5395 of 5395 Posts