Registered
489 Posts
7lenny7 said:
Here's Kody..

Training

takin' a break with my boy

Some South Dakota pheasant hunting pix from Kody's first hunting trip

Taking a well deserved break
Lenny its great to see dog pictures, but its tough to beat a happy kids face with "his" dog hunting shot.
Goodstuff :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
B). Where can I find Max-4 flip flops? (sorry, couldn't help myself)
Sorry Clutch they are not Max-4!!! Just a light brown and black. they are Reef's if you still want a pair..... they have beer bottle openers on the bottom too, come's in handy some time cause that DAWG will drive ya to drinkin sometimes :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
big37dog said:
Lenny its great to see dog pictures, but its tough to beat a happy kids face with "his" dog hunting shot.
Goodstuff :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hunting has taken on a whole new meaning for me this year. I have my first dog and my oldest boy is starting to hunt with me (and LOVING it!).

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
hunt-chessies said:
B). Where can I find Max-4 flip flops? (sorry, couldn't help myself)
Sorry Clutch they are not Max-4!!! Just a light brown and black. they are Reef's if you still want a pair..... they have beer bottle openers on the bottom too, come's in handy some time cause that DAWG will drive ya to drinkin sometimes :thumbsup:
I was kidding right up until you mentioned they had built in bottle openers. Now I'm definately going to have to get a pair.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
they make them with built in flasks too!!!! Don't hold much more than a good shot per shoe but still it could be handy to sneak something in someplace!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Thanks to everyone who has been sending in pic's they are great come on send some more weather or not you have already sent some or not. :thumbsup:

41 - 60 of 5501 Posts