Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I know that this is a duck hunting forum and this rifle has very little to do with duck hunting. But I just got done building it, and the guy that I built it for backed out of the deal. I need to either sell it or get someting that I want to ease the pain a little bit. I figure the cash value at around $1100. I would prefer a Beretta, Browning, or Benelli in 12 or 20 GA in either O/U or Auto flavors. Camo or not doesn't matter.

The rifle has a DPMS Forged lower, Olympic Arms A3 upper with a 20" DPMS Free Floated Bull Barrel with 11 degree target crown, DPMS Gas Block with 4 picatinny rails, new gas tube, Versapod Bipod, full length ACE ARUL Stock, and Burris Fullfield II 3X9X40 Ballistic Plex scope, One new 20 round Colt mag. No case. Sub MOA accuracy.

I would be willing to throw in a LNIB Bushnell Holosight "AA" model, 7 Orlite 30 round mags and some .223 ammo for the right deal.

Prefer Virginia deals, but will ship for the right deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.