Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I got real bored and decided that I needed to build something, so I'm going to try Y boards with buffs and Goldens. Problem is I have NO idea how to make them. Any plans or tips would be great. My dad used to hunt with them all the time, but all of his old stuff was sold off, so I have no reference to go off of.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Originally I thought of making sleds because they stack neat. But I like the way the Y-boards face different directions, so I'll try making those for this year. I figure a half dozen Y boards (18 silouhettes) mixed in with 2-3 dozen full body floaters (some on lines and some as singles) would mix in nice. Though I might try the sleds someday.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the offer, but I just finished up the last of a dozen boards. I'm definetly doing a lot of bufflehead sillos, maybe some bills and red heads, not sure. I'll post up pics when I'm done. Thanks again for the help guys!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.