Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
As I posted on TOS....

Word of advice....

If you only want to sell local - put that in the ad as pick up only - and not decide otherwise, later on in the day.

I could have made arrangments for someone I know in Wilmington, to pick up the decoy I spoke for at 8:20 am this morning.

Good day,
T.

·
Registered
119 Posts
If you look on the Refuge Classifieds I asked for them at 7:07am and he responded there shortly and we talked about him shipping, we both agreed I could pick them up on weekend then he sent me a pm later saying one of his family friends wanted them and had no choice.......
No decoys for me!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ok so i have sat here and watched you'll bash my boy over a goose decoy. Refuge closed the forum so you figure you will jump here. I have sold more stuff in my life than most. Fact of the matter is money talks. A mans word half the time is bs so there is no reason to get mad. And as far as if it was cork or not that doesnt matter. simple mistake of not knowing. T smart you drag things on i think that you are honestly a man that has nothing to do with his time but bash people on these forums.
You always have something to say about what people do but honestly you are the one who is in the wrong. If you dont like something nicely tell them and then they will know for next time. You say daddy got invoved etc. Well daddy has nothing to do with this sell.. I mean really t smart you have kids in college. Sounds to me like you should still be in high school. Dont really care what your reason was b/c you have drug it on so long now that it is just a childish game made to be played by a child of your sort. The sale is over the decoy is gone and CTD does not need money enough to ever consider making a sale to you. Have a good day :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
1st off, the subject was dead.... now it has risen again.

Let's get things straight... I pm'ed your boy at 8:17-8:20. I wanted a decoy, and wanted to pay shipping and all..... and we communicated several times during the day.

But, apparently duckslammer was ahead of me (at 7:00is maybe).... so yea, duckslammer should have got ALL the decoys. Duckslammer even made arrangments to pick them up..... but the decoys were then sold out from underneath him, after an arrangment had already been made.

Did I miss anything in these facts?? I don't think so.

So my intent, was to reveal to everyone the "shootty" buisness deal "your boy" had made. Maybe you didn't raise him right - i don't know. Maybe you did, but he fail to handle himself in an upstanding manner - I don't know. What ever the case was.... it's negative feed back, for the dealings he made.

Did you not read ACCBoykins post? Did you not read the classified add rules?? Please do that, before you come on here beaotching at me.

What ever the case, he failed to handle himself in a manner that is expected on the forums - thus he got negative feed back. It's over, get over it. He even made a personel threat against me, and I was ask by a moderator IF I WANTED TO PURSE IT, AND HAVE A TEMP BAND ON HIM. I said, no.... I'm easy going, just verbally warn him and let's all move on.

So.... Now that the facts are OUT, can we get over it and move on? or do we need to keep on?

T.

·
Registered
73 Posts
we can deff move on. But one mans way of a deal and the others is 2 different opinions. He did say for noone to get in it but when people were supporting you there was no problem. But i mean really a threat. It was a joke lol... that is the difference in todays world and the world back when. But it is dropped i just had to put my 2 cents in and honestly after this i dont think you have to worry about him selling anything else on refuge b/c it is more drama on that website than sells. that is why you cannot find me on it. thanks and have a good day

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
PORTCITYBOARDER said:
we can deff move on. But one mans way of a deal and the others is 2 different opinions. He did say for noone to get in it but when people were supporting you there was no problem. But i mean really a threat. It was a joke lol... that is the difference in todays world and the world back when. But it is dropped i just had to put my 2 cents in and honestly after this i dont think you have to worry about him selling anything else on refuge b/c it is more drama on that website than sells. that is why you cannot find me on it. thanks and have a good day
No sweat. :thumbsup:

I didn't realize it was a joke, and neither did anyone else who reported his post to the mod's. The internet is "bland", and things can be misconstrued very easily. Thanks for pointing out to me that it was ment as a joke.

Have a great weekend,
T.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tsmart said:
PORTCITYBOARDER said:
No sweat. :thumbsup:

I didn't realize it was a joke, and neither did anyone else who reported his post to the mod's. The internet is "bland", and things can be misconstrued very easily. Thanks for pointing out to me that it was ment as a joke.

Have a great weekend,
T.
You didnt know it was all one big joke T? I guess the jokes on you :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.