Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome, I'm pretty new to it too, but its pretty cool, lots of info here!!!Enjoy, sorry, i'm from PA, and were all about deer and turkeys here, but there are a few of us duckchasers here though!! :salude:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Sorry for the late reply, but welcome. I haven't seen you guys post a bunch on here recently, but perhaps you are like one of those guys that hangs out in the back of the party staring at everyone, one hand in the pocket, drinking Zima waiting to be engaged by someone, intimidated by the pretty girls...I don't know. So welcome, make yourself at home.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
welcome to the site...are there really ducks in Colorado?? just messin with you man, good site, good bunch of guy's, tons of good info

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
crewchief252 said:
welcome to the site...are there really ducks in Colorado?? just messin with you man, good site, good bunch of guy's, tons of good info
:lol: evidently crew didn't check the date on this one :yes:

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
where's Waldo......?

then again, where was I in 2004?

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Waldo thats like the second one you have dug up from 3+ years ago :huh: what are you doing??????

·
Registered
9,378 Posts
crewchief252 said:
Welcome xfps :hi: not to change the subject but, Crewchief... I really like the caption at the bottom.........been meaning to tell you . And you know... If there's one thing in this world that I cannot stand; it is an unlocked footlocker; you know that don't you private Crewchief? :yes:

·
Registered
321 Posts
i_willie12 said:
Waldo thats like the second one you have dug up from 3+ years ago :huh: what are you doing??????
Well, since you asked. Well, this crazy old guy that I know that I call Doc stopped me skate boarding and said, "Hey Marty," although my name is not Marty, I went with it, "I have something that make a computer go, BACK TO THE FUTURE! Imagine communicating with the past, perhaps the future?!"
So we hopped into Doc's DeLorian (sweetest car ever,) and hooked up my friend's laptop to a "flux capacitor" sent the email, took the computer to the roof, and threw it down in order for the computer to achieve 88 mph. Well, it didn't work and my friend called the cops on Doc. Apparently Doc has warrents out for drug manufacturing and distribution of meth and PCP.

My life is like a movie (and a very complicated drinking game.) Perhaps make one with a DeLorian (did I mention it is the sweetest car ever?) and a so called "flux capacitor" and go into the past and future, but have a better ending than Doc ending up in the growler for his other hobbies. Just need to find a title. I'll go by McFly (sounds pretty pimp, right?) in the movie. I wonder what Michael J. Fox is up to these days, he might need some cash. Might have to shake the dust off his acting skills, though....ehhhh.....too soon?

So that explains it Willie, I wasn't going to tell anyone, but since you asked.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.