Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love turkey hunting and don't like to brag, but i am good at it. i have been in the grand nationals and won a bunch of turkey calling contest but that does not mean anything unless you think like a tom. a buddy of mine told me one time"you should have feathers" you have to know what they want to hear and when they want to hear it. i am to the point now where i just like calling em in for people. will trade on a canada goose hunt. i would love to kill a binch of big honkers

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes you are correct. i love to call birds in for someone else. i get just as much out of making a bird put on a show for someone to enjoy, as i do killing them. i love out smarting them old longbeards

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol well i would love to trade a goose hunt with ya orangefoot but turkey calling is all i have to offer in trade. we don't have very big deer around here, no migrating geese really, and i do kill a few ducks. i do have a very large number of turkeys though and a skill at killing there smart asses

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
West Monroe is in North Louisiana. We got a lot of birds on some of our refuges. We also have a fair amount on our hunting club. I heard 6 different gobblers Sunday when I webt scoutin. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah i do like the new ap and apg. not real big on obsession looks like big dope leaves to me lol i am glad the camo makers started going to the more open patterns so you do not look like a big back blob anymore. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.