Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE FOR SALE;

ONE ZINK SR-1 GOOSE CALL - BLACK ACRYLIC -EXCELLENT CONDITION.INCLUDING THE TAPE "THE ANCIENT ART OF PARALIZING" (USING THE SR-1) $110.00 DELIVERED.

ONE ZINK XR-2 DUCK CALL INCLUDING THE TAPE "THE ANCIENT ART OF PARALIZING" (USING THE XR-2). I WATCHED FRED MAKE AND TUNE THIS CALL HIMSELF FOR ME AT HIS SHOP. THE CALL IS CLEAR AND IN LIKE NEW CONDITION. $100.00 DELIVERED.

ONE FOILES MIGRATORS STRAIT MEAT HONKER #4446. COLOR IS BOURBON & WATER. EXCELLENT CONDITION. $110.00 DELIVERED

ONE GREG HOOD'S SOUTHERN GAME CALL LITTLE JOEL ACRYLIC DUCK CALL. COLOR IS SMOKE - EXCELLENT CONDITION. $90.00 DELIVERED

ONE IVERSON SUPER STANDARD DUCK CALL. MODEL #RSSB. YOU CAN SEE PICTURE AT Iversonduckcalls.com
LIKE NEW CONDITION. $90.00 DELIVERED.

ALL OF THE ABOVE COME IN THEIR ORIGINAL BOXES OR POUCHES. YOU CAN E-MAIL ME DIRECT AT [email protected] OR PM ME.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THE ZINK SR-1 GOOSE CALL AND THE ZINK SR-2 DUCK CALL ARE SOLD. I STILL HAVE THE OTHER 3 CALLS AND I AM WILLING TO PART WITH THEM FOR LESS MONEY.

THE GREGG HOOD'S SOUTHERN GAME CALL LITTLE JOEL ACRYLIC DUCK CALL - WILL TAKE $70 DELIVERED.

THE IVERSON SUPER STANDARD DUCK CALL, MODEL #RSSB -
WILL TAKE $75 DELIVERED.

THE FOILES MIGRATORS STRAIT MEAT HONKER #4446 - WILLTAKE $95 DELIVERED.

AGAIN, ALL OF THE ABOVE COME IN THEIR ORIGINAL BOX
OR POUCH AND ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.

PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY INTEREST.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.