Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im finally biting the bullet and going for an acrylic. i want something that sounds good and doesnt stick. im looking more towards the zink power hen but the paralyzer sounds nice too i cant really make up my mind. the rnt s/b or the d/c sounds good ive heard all good things about all these but i need some opinions
thanks
josh

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
i can't speak for the zink's, but i can tell you that the RNT's sound really good. as far as my style goes, i don't think there is a better call on the market right now. just my opinion.

·
Registered
598 Posts
You'd be fine with either one. Just depends on your calling style. I've blown both the power hen and xr-2 and they are nothing but pure duck. RNT sounds great as well. I have a Daisy Cutter and I love it. It just depends on what you want. If it were me, I would probably go with a zink because they sound more like a duck than any call I've blown. Don't just go buy one, blow them all and see which one you like best. :salude:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Both are great calls and like quackkiller mentioned I think the Zinks have the edge on sounding like pure duck. The RNT Original is very versatile and really all are great. I have owned and used the RNT Original, Short Barrel and Daisy Cutter. Currently I have a Zink Power Hen and XR-2 on my lanyard.

·
Registered
360 Posts
RNT is the best way to go. Cant beat it IMO especailly the short barrel or daisy cutter. sb is awesome but the daisy cutter is its "big brother"

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Robberwood said:
RNT is the best way to go. Cant beat it IMO especailly the short barrel or daisy cutter. sb is awesome but the daisy cutter is its "big brother"
:withstupid: I really haven't tried the acrylic zink calls, but RNT has great service and a top notch duck call. Give them a call and they will blow one for you. Or listen to the guys on here. You don't meet many guys that say anything bad about them..... Good top end, good low end.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.