Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has everyone in Oregon fallen asleep? Everytime I come here there is nothing going on. Im not complaining because it makes my job as a Moderator a lot easier. :umm:

C Dubb

·
Registered
345 Posts
my appologies also, I have not take the time to check in. I did get in the mood a little bit when Bi-Mart had their shells 3 for $10. I also noticed that a case at Sportsmans Warehouse was 31.17, or something like that. I have plans (nothing definitive yet) about a trap shoot at Mitchell's in
Woodburn, but don't have any experience setting up a big day. Let me know if this tickles anyone's fancy.

John

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
sounds good to me. i just went down to mitchells last sunday and shot a round of 100 sporting clays. 32 bucks for the round. not bad. i must admit i was bummed to find out that they got rid of the Trappers and each station is "do it yourself". no big deal, but having a trapper was kind of nice. of course when you do it yourself you can get a lot more "do overs" he he he.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.